It's been snowing pretty much the whole week in [resname]. Last night, the snow limit dropped even lower covering not only the mountains but also the town with a fresh, fluffy blanket of snow.
Between 10cm and 20cm of snow has fallen down on the villages, with over 40cm on the pistes. More snow is set to fall this morning, as well as next Monday and Tuesday, with some forecasts estimating that we'll get up to 60cm of fresh snow in the next 10 days.
These first snowfalls will create a solid base for what we hope will be another fantastic season in [resname]. Lifts are scheduled to open in just over a month, on Saturday, December 14th. Time to book your ski trip to [resname]!
More [resname] Insights...
- La Plagne Dump Alert - 9th December 2019
- La Plagne in December 2019 – What weather to expect & what to do
- Winter 2019/20 early opening in La Plagne
- Great pre-season snow conditions in La Plagne
- What's new in La Plagne winter 2019/20
- La Plagne Dump Alert - 8th November 2019