It's been snowing pretty much the whole week in La Plagne. Last night, the snow limit dropped even lower covering not only the mountains but also the town with a fresh, fluffy blanket of snow.
Between 10cm and 20cm of snow has fallen down on the villages, with over 40cm on the pistes. More snow is set to fall this morning, as well as next Monday and Tuesday, with some forecasts estimating that we'll get up to 60cm of fresh snow in the next 10 days.
These first snowfalls will create a solid base for what we hope will be another fantastic season in La Plagne. Lifts are scheduled to open in just over a month, on Saturday, December 14th. Time to book your ski trip to La Plagne!
More La Plagne Insights...
- Travellers welcome to La Plagne from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in La Plagne
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Great conditions in La Plagne as spring approaches
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in La Plagne