This lively bar and eatery is located just 100 metres from the bus stop at La Plagne Bellecôte, next door to Intersports and opposite the Mouflon Restaurant.
Enjoy a fantastic evening along with their resort famous nachos (seriously - they've built their business on them over the last 10-odd years), wide selection of draft beers, free WiFi and games for kids. It is the place to be for your aperitif! And there'll be live music every Sunday and Friday!
Their large selection of bottled and draught beers includes Peroni, Grolsch, Grolsch Weizen, St Stefanus Biere d’Abbaye and London Pride (YES ALE ON DRAFT). They also stock Guinness, Magners, Heineken, Desperados Corona and Leffe
The Spitting Feathers also serve great value tasty food and snacks such as a mouth-watering selection of Burgers, Nachos, their “resort-famous” home-made Curry, delicious Fish & Chips and French classics such as Beef Bourguignon. Food is continuously served whilst open.
Dates for this event
- Immeuble 2044-45
More [resname] Insights...
- La Plagne Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Fresh snow coming to La Plagne this weekend
- Gloriously sunny weeks in La Plagne
- First snow report of 2020 from La Plagne
- La Plagne in January 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Happy New Year from [resname]!