This lively bar and eatery is located just 100 metres from the bus stop at La Plagne Bellecôte, next door to Intersports and opposite the Mouflon Restaurant.
Enjoy a fantastic evening along with their resort famous nachos (seriously - they've built their business on them over the last 10-odd years), wide selection of draft beers, free WiFi and games for kids. It is the place to be for your aperitif! And there'll be live music every Sunday and Friday!
Their large selection of bottled and draught beers includes Peroni, Grolsch, Grolsch Weizen, St Stefanus Biere d’Abbaye and London Pride (YES ALE ON DRAFT). They also stock Guinness, Magners, Heineken, Desperados Corona and Leffe
The Spitting Feathers also serve great value tasty food and snacks such as a mouth-watering selection of Burgers, Nachos, their “resort-famous” home-made Curry, delicious Fish & Chips and French classics such as Beef Bourguignon. Food is continuously served whilst open.
- Immeuble 2044-45
More La Plagne Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in La Plagne
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Great conditions in La Plagne as spring approaches
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in La Plagne
- La Plagne Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- The best week of the ski season in La Plagne