Thanks to the massive amounts of snow that have been falling on the slopes of La Plagne, the Plagne Bellecôte-Belle Plagne sector will be exceptionally open next Sunday, December 8th.
Five lifts will be open including the Belle Plagne to Roche de Mio cable car, and the Arpette, Blanchets, Quillis and Inversens chairlifts. An ultra-discounted ski pass will be on offer for this pre-season taster, costing only €15, available at the Plagne Bellecôte ski pass office from 08:30 to 15:30.
The official La Plagne season opening will take place just a week after, on Saturday, December 14th. See you on the slopes next Sunday from 09:00!
More La Plagne Insights...
- Travellers welcome to La Plagne from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in La Plagne
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Great conditions in La Plagne as spring approaches
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in La Plagne