Whether you’re a seasoned veteran of La Plagne or just a first-time visitor, there’s one bar you should definitely put on your Go-To list – the excellent Spitting Feathers in Plagne Bellecote.
Now in its tenth year, and newly refurbished for this season, Spitting Feathers has become a bit of an institution in La Plagne’s nightlife scene.
The bar is situated at the main entrance to the resort, which is super handy if you’re staying in Bellecote itself but also easily accessible by La Plagne’s inter-station bus service if you’re located in another part of the area. Alternatively, if you’re feeling a bit burned out after a day on the hill, give them a call and they’ll make every effort to come pick you up and take you home too.
More La Plagne Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in La Plagne
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Great conditions in La Plagne as spring approaches
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in La Plagne
- La Plagne Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- The best week of the ski season in La Plagne