The La Plagne lifts will welcome the first skiers and snowboarders on Saturday, December 14th, for what is set to be an awesome 2019/20 season. It's been snowing on and off for pretty much the whole month and the La Plagne slopes are covered in a fluffy blanket of fresh snow.
Snow depths reach well over 50cm at 3000m, with around 15cm of snow down in the town centre. The weather forecast is for more snow today and on Sunday. Are you ready to carve the first turns of the season in La Plagne? Roll on winter!
More [resname] Insights...
- La Plagne Dump Alert - 9th December 2019
- La Plagne in December 2019 – What weather to expect & what to do
- Winter 2019/20 early opening in La Plagne
- Great pre-season snow conditions in La Plagne
- What's new in La Plagne winter 2019/20
- La Plagne Dump Alert - 8th November 2019