The La Plagne lifts will welcome the first skiers and snowboarders on Saturday, December 14th, for what is set to be an awesome 2019/20 season. It's been snowing on and off for pretty much the whole month and the La Plagne slopes are covered in a fluffy blanket of fresh snow.
Snow depths reach well over 50cm at 3000m, with around 15cm of snow down in the town centre. The weather forecast is for more snow today and on Sunday. Are you ready to carve the first turns of the season in La Plagne? Roll on winter!
More La Plagne Insights...
- Travellers welcome to La Plagne from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in La Plagne
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Great conditions in La Plagne as spring approaches
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in La Plagne