The five summits of La Plagne will be given a new look for springtime which, in 2020, will be based on a trip around the world.
Expect to see Harley Davidsons on Route 66 in the USA; enjoy cocktails under palm trees in the tropics and travel back in time to France in the 1800's. Then Asia beckons with the vibrant colours and dances of India, before your trip ends in the rich culture of Japan, with tea ceremonies, sumo wrestlers and sushi!
All events are free to attend and 80% of the activities are accessible by non-skiers too, so just work your way from summit to summit to see what's on offer.
More La Plagne Insights...
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in La Plagne
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Great conditions in La Plagne as spring approaches
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in La Plagne
- The best week of the ski season in La Plagne