You've made up your mind – you want to come to La Plagne on your next holiday. As you research your trip, you'll discover that there’s more than one town in the area and that they all offer a great selection of chalets, apartments and hotels. Accommodation is one of the biggest expenses when booking a holiday, so you want to make sure that you’ve chosen the right location. Worry not, we’re here to help.
With a global reputation for world-class skiing, La Plagne is one of the most popular ski resorts in the world. Its location, right at the heart of the Paradiski ski area, is largely responsible for its success. There are several towns and villages that come under the umbrella of the brand ‘La Plagne’, linked by an efficient and free bus service, as well as an extensive network of lifts. La Plagne's six high-altitude villages and four lower-lying villages, each have their own character.
- Five things to consider before deciding where to stay in La Plagne
- La Plagne Centre: Bustling village with excellent access to the pistes
- La Plagne 1800: Attractive resort set in the trees
- Belle Plagne: Pretty, family-friendly village with great access to the slopes
- Aime La Plagne (Aime 2000): Quiet resort with ski-to-door accommodation
- Plagne Soleil & Plagne Villages: Small, quiet villages with piste-side accommodation
- Plagne Bellecôte: Bustling town with unbeatable piste access
- Montalbert: Picturesque town with family-friendly accommodation
- Montchavin & Les Coches: Family-friendly village with easy access to the Paradiski area
- Champagny en Vanoise: Quiet Alpine village with cheaper accommodation options
- Luxury hot spots in La Plagne
- Family-friendly areas in La Plagne
- Group accommodation in La Plagne
- Cheap accommodation in La Plagne
- Ski-in & ski-out hot spots in La Plagne
- Camping & glamping in La Plagne
- More inspiration...