Relaxing on a train with friends or family, scenery gliding by as your ski resort gets ever closer is a great way to travel – a way to make the journey feel like it’s part of the holiday.
La Plagne is very well connected to two of Europe's largest cities by train: London thanks to the Eurostar ski train and Paris thanks to the high-speed TGV trains. This complete guide has all the information you need to decide whether you should come to La Plagne by train, including a walkthrough with all the steps you need to take to hit the slopes full steam ahead.
- Nearest train station to La Plagne
- Journey time to La Plagne by train
- Train prices to La Plagne
- Travelling by train in France
- London to La Plagne by train
- Getting from the train station to La Plagne
- Booking train tickets to La Plagne
- Luggage & sports equipment on trains to La Plagne
- Snowcarbon Journey Planner to La Plagne
- More inspiration...