Popular ski passes
There are two main types of ski passes in La Plagne: the full area Paradiski Pass and the local La Plagne Pass. The Paradiski Pass links to neighbouring resort of Les Arcs, hugely increasing the amount of ski area available. The La Plagne Pass covers the various villages and pistes on the La Plagne side of the ski area only and is generally sufficient for beginner skiers. Most skiers buy the six-day Paradiski pass, as this allows you to explore many more pistes, mountain restaurants, bars and the neighbouring resorts without having to worry if you've 'crossed a border'.
|Paradiski Ski Pass 2019/20|
6 Days from €310
|Child / Senior
5-12 yrs / 65-74
6 Days from €248
How to buy ski passes
You can buy lift passes online and collect them in resort or have them delivered, as well as at one of the Ski Pass Offices. If you don't already have a hands-free card, you'll need to pay €1.
- Deals & discounted ski passes in La Plagne
- Free ski passes in La Plagne
- Paradiski ski-passes
- La Plagne ski-passes (Local area)
- Pedestrian passes in La Plagne
- Other passes available in La Plagne
- Annual & season passes in La Plagne
- Ski season dates in La Plagne
- How much does La Plagne ski pass insurance cost?
- How much are beginner ski passes in La Plagne?
- How much are group ski passes in La Plagne?
- How much are family ski passes in La Plagne?