The main draw for people coming to La Plagne in winter is, of course, skiing and snowboarding in the Paradiski, with 425 km of pistes spread across a collection of small, purpose built ski resorts and traditional villages in France. However, there’s a whole host of other activities to do in La Plagne in the summer as well as in the winter. So, whether you're just looking for something to do when the lifts close or you simply don't ski, we promise you you'll have no time to get bored here!
What to do in La Plagne?
La Plagne is an outdoor activities paradise. The Alpine resort and its surrounding mountains offer hundreds of things to do for every ability and every age. Some activities are perfect for solo travellers while others are more suited to romantic couples. Families and groups will also find a wide range of things to do in La Plagne. From relaxing to full on adrenaline, from child friendly to adults only, from outdoor fun to bad weather indoor activities, there is something for everyone in La Plagne.
- Top things to do in La Plagne
- Climbing in La Plagne
- Culture & guided tours in La Plagne
- Cycling & mountain biking in La Plagne
- Fishing in La Plagne
- Fitness & swimming in La Plagne
- Flying in La Plagne
- Golf in La Plagne
- Horse riding in La Plagne
- Indoor activities in La Plagne
- Skiing & snowboarding in La Plagne
- Snow & ice activities in La Plagne
- Spas & massages in La Plagne
- Tennis & racket sports in La Plagne
- Theme parks, waterparks & aquariums in La Plagne
- Walking, hiking & running in La Plagne
- Watersports in La Plagne