If you are new to the slopes it's a good chance that you'll be wanting to try your first kicker or rail soon. Freestyle is great fun and if you want to learn there is no better place to head than the La Plagne snowpark.
|Snowparks in Les Arcs & Paradiski|
|La Plagne||7 Cube Snowpark - small, medium and large kickers and jumps, rails & boxes
Halfpipe in Plagne-Bellecote
Fun Zone at Arpette chairlift - boardercross, jumps, rails and rollers
|Les Arcs||Apocalypse Snowpark - small, medium and large kickers and jumps, rails & quarter pipe
Rail park in Peisey-Vallandry
Mille 8 - sledging zone & freestyle ski / snowboard area
- Snow Report
More La Plagne Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in La Plagne
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Great conditions in La Plagne as spring approaches
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in La Plagne
- La Plagne Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- The best week of the ski season in La Plagne