Today is the first day of the winter season! The lifts in La Plagne are all set to whir into action signalling the start of what we hope will be an epic ski season in the Paradiski.
With access to 425kms of slopes and a variety of snowparks, boardercross and half pipes, La Plagne is just waiting to be explored so grab your skis and boards and come and join us.
We'll see you on the slopes!
More La Plagne Insights...
- Travellers welcome to La Plagne from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in La Plagne
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Great conditions in La Plagne as spring approaches
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in La Plagne