Today is the first day of the winter season! The lifts in La Plagne are all set to whir into action signalling the start of what we hope will be an epic ski season in the Paradiski.
With access to 425kms of slopes and a variety of snowparks, boardercross and half pipes, La Plagne is just waiting to be explored so grab your skis and boards and come and join us.
We'll see you on the slopes!
Dates for this event
More La Plagne Insights...
- When is La Plagne opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Top hotels in La Plagne for winter
- Safety measures in La Plagne winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to La Plagne from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in La Plagne