You can leave the high heels and LBDs at home, moon boots and ski jackets are the dress code for this New Year's Eve party!
At 21:00, the snow front at Montchavin Les Coches will be turned into a giant open-air dance floor with a DJ spinning the tunes late into the night. See in the new year in spectacular fashion with fireworks over the mountains at midnight.
Free entry, just turn up.
Dates for this event
More La Plagne Insights...
- When is La Plagne opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Top hotels in La Plagne for winter
- Safety measures in La Plagne winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to La Plagne from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in La Plagne