The Swiss government has announced that they'll very likely reopen their borders to international travellers on June 15th 2020. Some airlines have jumped at the opportunity and announced that they'll be resuming their flights to Geneva airport on that same day.
On June 15th, Swiss will fly from Geneva to European capitals like London, Dublin, Prague and Moscow, as well as popular summer hot spots in Spain, Greece and Spain. Easyjet, on the other hand, is focusing on beach destinations for their first flights from Geneva airport, including Barcelona, Porto, Lisbon and Nice. Strict safety measures will be put in place, including the regular and thorough disinfection of aircraft, requiring passengers and crew to wear masks as well as making hand sanitiser and disinfectant wipes available on board.
With summer lifts in La Plagne whirring into action in a few weeks, it's the perfect time to book your break in the Alps and enjoy some fresh air and plenty of sunshine after a long lockdown.
More La Plagne Insights...
- La Plagne Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is La Plagne opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Top hotels in La Plagne for winter
- Safety measures in La Plagne winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to La Plagne from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020