The Christmas presents have been unwrapped, the turkey is in the oven and the champagne is chilling in the fridge, so it's time to wish you all a very merry Christmas from the whole team here at SeeLaPlagne.com!
Don't forget to check on our events calendar to see what's going on over the holiday period in La Plagne.
Meanwhile, we're off for a Christmas day ski!
More La Plagne Insights...
- Travellers welcome to La Plagne from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in La Plagne
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Great conditions in La Plagne as spring approaches
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in La Plagne