Some might say perhaps a little early, Aime La Plagne is holding the first Christmas Market of the year in the Tarentaise Valley.
There are sure to be plenty of speciality, locally made gifts and foods for sale in preparation for the festive period. The kids can meet Father Christmas whilst you enjoy a vin chaud and a stroll around the market stalls, you're guaranteed to find something for everyone this Christmas.
More La Plagne Insights...
- When is La Plagne opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Top hotels in La Plagne for winter
- Safety measures in La Plagne winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to La Plagne from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in La Plagne