The Grande Odyssee 2020 will take place from January 11th to 22nd.
Europe's largest husky dog race is an epic event that sets teams of dogs and mushers against each other as they attempt to cross fourteen resorts across the Savoie region including Samoens, Les Carroz, Flaine, Les Gets, Megeve, La Plagne, Val Cenis and Bonneval-sur-Arc.
The race runs for more than ten days in January. Highlighted stages below:
- 15th Jan 2020 - Les Gets
- 18th Jan 2020 - Peisey Vallandry
Visit the website via the link above for more information.
More La Plagne Insights...
- La Plagne Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is La Plagne opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Top hotels in La Plagne for winter
- Safety measures in La Plagne winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to La Plagne from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020