This stage of the Ice Climbing World Cup takes place at the Tour de Glace in Champagny en Vanoise.
The competition involves climbers trying to reach the top of an ice tower - the higher you get, the more difficult the climb becomes.
The level of strength and skill on display is simply unbelievable, this is a great spectator sport and is free to watch.
Dates for this event
More La Plagne Insights...
- La Plagne Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is La Plagne opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Top hotels in La Plagne for winter
- Safety measures in La Plagne winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to La Plagne from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020