This stage of the Ice Climbing World Cup takes place at the Tour de Glace in Champagny en Vanoise.
The competition involves climbers trying to reach the top of an ice tower - the higher you get, the more difficult the climb becomes.
The level of strength and skill on display is simply unbelievable, this is a great spectator sport and is free to watch.
More La Plagne Insights...
- Travellers welcome to La Plagne from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in La Plagne
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Great conditions in La Plagne as spring approaches
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in La Plagne