Santa and Mrs Claus are coming to Montalbert on December 24th to bring some festive cheer.
He'll be there to greet all the children and give out gifts. The show starts with a torchlight descent by ESF instructors before Santa enters on his sleigh joined by the traditional band, Lou Montorbe. Celebrate the magic of Christmas with free mulled wine, hot chocolate and sweets.
18:30-20:30. Free of charge.
More La Plagne Insights...
- Top hotels in La Plagne for winter
- Safety measures in La Plagne winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to La Plagne from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in La Plagne
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020