Free, fun competition for families to take part in. Following the success of the summer version of this event, the Family Race is back with its winter coat on.
Participants compete in teams of a minimum two people (1 adult & 1 child) and follow a fun and accessible to all route between Les Coches and Montchavin. En route, there are a number of sporting challenges and colourful surprises! The event is timed and fancy dress is greatly encouraged, with prizes for both the fastest team and the best costume.
The race isn’t timed, so the real aim is to have fun with your family!
More La Plagne Insights...
- Travellers welcome to La Plagne from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in La Plagne
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Great conditions in La Plagne as spring approaches
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in La Plagne