The only way is up in this ski touring competition which takes place once the slopes have closed for the day. With 720m of positive altitude gain, the course is a pure ascent.
There are 2 options available: a competition and an easier non-timed event. For the competition, you must be able to provide a recent medical certificate proving that you are fit and ready to compete.
Buffet food offered upon arrival. Departure from in front of the tourist office at 19:00.
This race is part of the La Plagne Rando Challenge, comprising four different events throughout the season.
More La Plagne Insights...
- La Plagne Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is La Plagne opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Top hotels in La Plagne for winter
- Safety measures in La Plagne winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to La Plagne from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020