A day to (re)discover the natural, cultural, historic and gastronomic heritage of the mountains, as well as the range of sport and leisure activities in the Champagny le Haut valley.
There will be various activities around sports, culture, gastronomy and music. Events available include climbing, hiking, craft markets, walking tours, food tastings, live music and shows.
All free of charge!
More La Plagne Insights...
- Travellers welcome to La Plagne from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in La Plagne
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Great conditions in La Plagne as spring approaches
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in La Plagne