Montchavin is one of the most telemark-friendly resorts, the first downhill skiing technique developed in 1868!
The 15th March 2017 will see the Parallel Sprint race, the most exciting to watch with racers competing side by side. The team Parallel Sprint will be on 16th March. 18th & 19th March will be the time for the Classic and the Sprint, a short run with a rap a loom, a skating section and a jump in only one descent!
Races start at either 10:30 on the the first two days or 09:30 on the final two days.
Free to watch.
More La Plagne Insights...
- La Plagne Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is La Plagne opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Top hotels in La Plagne for winter
- Safety measures in La Plagne winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to La Plagne from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020