While season 2018/19 might not have seen the monumental snowfalls of last year, it’s still been a very successful year in La Plagne with high visitor numbers, much more pleasant weather and adequate snow depths which will easily see us through to the end.
With such reliable snow cover, La Plagne’s place in the list of the world’s top ski areas remains assured keeping the resort busy year on year. Indeed this area is the globe's most popular, most visited ski area so, if La Plagne is your chosen ski destination, you’d be well-advised to plan ahead. Here’s just a few reasons why early booking the resort is a good idea.
More La Plagne Insights...
- Travellers welcome to La Plagne from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in La Plagne
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Great conditions in La Plagne as spring approaches
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in La Plagne