As the first snows of the season fall on the mountains of La Plagne, our thoughts inevitably turn to the day when a thick white blanket covers the mountain, the lifts open and we all get to hit the slopes again.
It is not just the weather that is changing however, as there have been plenty of new developments throughout the La Plagne ski area and villages. Here are a few of the changes for the upcoming season.
More La Plagne Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in La Plagne
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Great conditions in La Plagne as spring approaches
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in La Plagne
- La Plagne Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- The best week of the ski season in La Plagne