As the first snows of the season fall on the mountains of La Plagne, our thoughts inevitably turn to the day when a thick white blanket covers the mountain, the lifts open and we all get to hit the slopes again.
It is not just the weather that is changing however, as there have been plenty of new developments throughout the La Plagne ski area and villages. Here are a few of the changes for the upcoming season.
More La Plagne Insights...
- La Plagne Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is La Plagne opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Top hotels in La Plagne for winter
- Safety measures in La Plagne winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to La Plagne from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020