The month of February is probably the busiest of the season in any ski resort but perhaps even more so in La Plagne, officially the world’s most-visited ski area. With the majority of Europe taking their mid-term holidays on at least one week in February, the area will see more visitors this month than any other.
Of course, increased visitor numbers also mean an increase in activities and events across the resort. Join us as we take a look at what’s on in La Plagne through the coming month.
More La Plagne Insights...
- Travellers welcome to La Plagne from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in La Plagne
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Great conditions in La Plagne as spring approaches
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in La Plagne