The month of February is probably the busiest of the season in any ski resort but perhaps even more so in La Plagne, officially the world’s most-visited ski area. With the majority of Europe taking their mid-term holidays on at least one week in February, the area will see more visitors this month than any other.
Of course, increased visitor numbers also mean an increase in activities and events across the resort. Join us as we take a look at what’s on in La Plagne through the coming month.
More La Plagne Insights...
- La Plagne Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is La Plagne opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Top hotels in La Plagne for winter
- Safety measures in La Plagne winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to La Plagne from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020