Small and cozy restaurant serving fantastic pizzas.
It's a warm welcome that awaits you in this restaurant from the friendly, dynamic team. Service here, most definitely comes with a smile! And what can you expect to be served? Well word on the street is "the best pizzas in town" and it seems that few would disagree.
They also do a special, smaller sized "Bambino Pizza" just for kids. There are a few other menu options to choose from - French onion soup, salads, nachos, tartiflette and tapas but let's be honest, with word of mouth this good, you probably want to be eating pizza!
Their great food and reasonable prices means that this restaurant gets very busy, so booking a table ahead is definitely to be recommended, especially if you are a larger group. There is also live music and DJ's playing periodically throughout the week and take out is also available.
- Families & Kids
- Children welcome
- Immeuble Forum de l'etoile d'argent,
More La Plagne Insights...
- La Plagne Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is La Plagne opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Top hotels in La Plagne for winter
- Safety measures in La Plagne winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to La Plagne from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020