This restaurant offers quick service on the terrace for lunch where you can pick up a vin chaud or a crepe at reasonable prices.
At dinner you can dine inside near the toasty fire and try their chef's Asian influenced dishes, or stick to local Savoyard specialities or a good steak.
Open all year, they also have free WiFi and private parking.
- Meeting Spaces
- Plagne Lauzes
More La Plagne Insights...
- La Plagne Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is La Plagne opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Top hotels in La Plagne for winter
- Safety measures in La Plagne winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to La Plagne from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020