Sadly, the ski season in La Plagne has been cut short quite abruptly due to the Coronavirus crisis but we wanted to give it the farewell it deserves.
The team at SeeLaPlagne.com is working hard to get everything ready for the summer season. Summer is a wonderful time in the mountains, with plenty of things to do including hiking, mountain biking, cycling, mountaineering, sightseeing or just relaxing in a spa or sunbathing on a bar's terrace. And, of course, the snow will return to the slopes of La Plagne next winter and we'll all be able to shred the pistes again.
So, goodbye for now and see you here in a few months! In the meantime, keep an eye on our site for the latest information from La Plagne.
More La Plagne Insights...
- Safety measures in La Plagne winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to La Plagne from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in La Plagne
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Great conditions in La Plagne as spring approaches