The new year has kicked off in La Plagne with beautiful blue skies and gorgeous sunshine. The snow hasn't been affected by the sun and snow conditions on the slopes are still very good.
After the Christmas and New Year weeks, the resort goes back to quieter times. With more sunshine forecast in the next few days and pretty good snow conditions on the slopes, January will be a great month to visit La Plagne.
More La Plagne Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in La Plagne
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Great conditions in La Plagne as spring approaches
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in La Plagne
- La Plagne Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- The best week of the ski season in La Plagne