After a very sunny January, and a few days of overcast skies, the snow finally came to La Plagne over Tuesday and Wednesday bringing lots of powder to the pistes and the off-piste.
The forecast suggests that we'll get mostly cloudy skies, with some sunshine and perhaps some more snow over the weekend and in the next few days.
More La Plagne Insights...
- Travellers welcome to La Plagne from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in La Plagne
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Great conditions in La Plagne as spring approaches
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in La Plagne