It has been a really good week on the slopes of La Plagne with lots of good-quality snow and some powder days.
The ski area remains open and conditions on the pistes are excellent. The weather has been quite changeable with sunshine, fresh snow and fluctuating temperatures. On the forecast, there are mainly sunny days with perhaps some light showers on Saturday afternoon.
More La Plagne Insights...
- Safety measures in La Plagne winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to La Plagne from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in La Plagne
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Great conditions in La Plagne as spring approaches