It's been snowing on and off for the last seven days in La Plagne, with a huge dump of snow on Monday and regular top-ups every day after that.
After what's probably been the snowiest week of the season so far, La Plagne is enjoying record-breaking snow depths and lots and lots of powder all around. We may get another top-up of snow on Sunday night and Monday. The forecast suggests that the skies will clear after that. March is set to be the best month of the season in the Paradiski ski area!
More La Plagne Insights...
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in La Plagne
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Great conditions in La Plagne as spring approaches
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in La Plagne
- The best week of the ski season in La Plagne