Situated right on the snow front in La Plagne Centre, Bar Fort Colorado is predominantly an outdoor apres bar with some sofas and tables in cosy wooden cabins for when the weather is bad. Easy to find, only 50m from the Colorado chairlift.
Open daily from 11:00 to 19:00 during the winter season, this is the perfect spot to enjoy an end of day apres beer or hot chocolate. With an array of guest DJ's playing throughout the week, this bar also hosts occasional events in the summer months too.
Laidback atmosphere and reasonably priced drinks, this is a fun venue that's slightly out of the ordinary.
- Live music
More La Plagne Insights...
- Travellers welcome to La Plagne from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in La Plagne
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Great conditions in La Plagne as spring approaches
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in La Plagne