With the vast majority of the school mid-term holidays now behind us, La Plagne will take on a more chilled atmosphere through March. The kids are back to school, the majority of parents are back to work and the slopes become our playground once again. March is one of the very best months in any ski resort.
With fewer families around, you also tend to find far fewer ski schools on the hill which, of course, also means an end to those long, snaking trails of beginners making their way down. It also makes for much quieter lift lines. So, all in all, an ideal month to visit La Plagne to make the best of the near-perfect conditions we have right now.
More La Plagne Insights...
- La Plagne Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is La Plagne opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Top hotels in La Plagne for winter
- Safety measures in La Plagne winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to La Plagne from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020