With the vast majority of the school mid-term holidays now behind us, La Plagne will take on a more chilled atmosphere through March. The kids are back to school, the majority of parents are back to work and the slopes become our playground once again. March is one of the very best months in any ski resort.
With fewer families around, you also tend to find far fewer ski schools on the hill which, of course, also means an end to those long, snaking trails of beginners making their way down. It also makes for much quieter lift lines. So, all in all, an ideal month to visit La Plagne to make the best of the near-perfect conditions we have right now.
More La Plagne Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in La Plagne
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Great conditions in La Plagne as spring approaches
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in La Plagne
- La Plagne Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- The best week of the ski season in La Plagne