This is one of the oldest restaurants in La Plagne, with great ambience and plenty of Savoyard character.
Grilled meats are one of their speciality dishes and each table has a copper hood suspended above it so that diners can grill their own meat at the table. As well as sit down meals they also have a takeaway snack service with a wide range of sandwiches and pizzas.
Serving a range of typical French dishes, the restaurant is open for lunch and dinner. The adjoining bar is open until 02:00. Open throughout the year.
- Meeting Spaces
- Immeuble Les Ecrins
More La Plagne Insights...
- Travellers welcome to La Plagne from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in La Plagne
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Great conditions in La Plagne as spring approaches
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in La Plagne