La Plagne is renowned as being a family friendly resort, with a good selection of beginner pistes and ski areas, as well as those for the more advanced skier or snowboarder.
Instead of being one large resort, La Plagne is actually made up of a number of different villages, each with their own character and ambience. They are linked together by ski lifts and public transport.
Whilst most of the accommodation you'll find in La Plagne comes in the form of chalets and apartments, there are also a number of hotels, most of which have ski-in / ski-out access. These tend to be centred around Belle Plagne, Plagne Centre and 1800 although you will find hotels down on the valley floor in Aime, over in Champagny and towards the neighbouring resort of Les Arcs.
More La Plagne Insights...
- La Plagne Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is La Plagne opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Top hotels in La Plagne for winter
- Safety measures in La Plagne winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to La Plagne from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020