With the hazy memories of Hogmanay and Christmas 2019 fading fast, we launch headlong into 2020 with a look at what’s on in La Plagne in this, the first month of a new decade.
January is traditionally one of the quietest months in any ski resort as the world goes back to work after the festive break and life returns to normal again. It’s also one of the best times to pick up a cheap deal on flights and accommodation since most people simply can’t spare the time after the Christmas holidays.
More La Plagne Insights...
- Travellers welcome to La Plagne from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in La Plagne
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Great conditions in La Plagne as spring approaches
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in La Plagne