With Saturday’s transfer woes a distant memory and the holiday crowds now safely snuggled up warm in their chalets and apartments, it finally feels as though Christmas can get started in earnest in La Plagne.
Better yet, over recent days, Mother Nature also decided to get in on the act, bringing us a dump of monumental proportions – meaning we’ve got some of the best early-season conditions of recent years across the whole area. Obviously, with new snow falling, the resort has turned into a Winter Wonderland, gifting the Big Man perfect driving conditions for his reindeer.
More La Plagne Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in La Plagne
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Great conditions in La Plagne as spring approaches
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in La Plagne
- La Plagne Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- The best week of the ski season in La Plagne