With Saturday’s transfer woes a distant memory and the holiday crowds now safely snuggled up warm in their chalets and apartments, it finally feels as though Christmas can get started in earnest in La Plagne.
Better yet, over recent days, Mother Nature also decided to get in on the act, bringing us a dump of monumental proportions – meaning we’ve got some of the best early-season conditions of recent years across the whole area. Obviously, with new snow falling, the resort has turned into a Winter Wonderland, gifting the Big Man perfect driving conditions for his reindeer.
More La Plagne Insights...
- La Plagne Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is La Plagne opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Top hotels in La Plagne for winter
- Safety measures in La Plagne winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to La Plagne from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020