Whether you’re a seasoned veteran of La Plagne or just a first-time visitor, there’s one bar you should definitely put on your Go-To list – the excellent Spitting Feathers in Plagne Bellecote.
Now in its tenth year, and newly refurbished for this season, Spitting Feathers has become a bit of an institution in La Plagne’s nightlife scene.
The bar is situated at the main entrance to the resort, which is super handy if you’re staying in Bellecote itself but also easily accessible by La Plagne’s inter-station bus service if you’re located in another part of the area. Alternatively, if you’re feeling a bit burned out after a day on the hill, give them a call and they’ll make every effort to come pick you up and take you home too.
More La Plagne Insights...
- La Plagne Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is La Plagne opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Top hotels in La Plagne for winter
- Safety measures in La Plagne winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to La Plagne from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020