It snowed quite a lot at the beginning of Christmas week in La Plagne, with a good layer of fresh snow on the pistes on Christmas Eve. Then, the sun shone on Christmas day for a gorgeous bluebird day.
Temperatures have risen slightly since then. More snow is forecast today on Friday, December 27th, with around 10cm in the morning while the sun will keep on shining into the new year.
In the meantime, enjoy the sun and snow!
More La Plagne Insights...
- Travellers welcome to La Plagne from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in La Plagne
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Great conditions in La Plagne as spring approaches
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in La Plagne