It snowed quite a lot at the beginning of Christmas week in La Plagne, with a good layer of fresh snow on the pistes on Christmas Eve. Then, the sun shone on Christmas day for a gorgeous bluebird day.
Temperatures have risen slightly since then. More snow is forecast today on Friday, December 27th, with around 10cm in the morning while the sun will keep on shining into the new year.
In the meantime, enjoy the sun and snow!
More [resname] Insights...
- La Plagne Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Fresh snow coming to La Plagne this weekend
- Gloriously sunny weeks in La Plagne
- First snow report of 2020 from La Plagne
- La Plagne in January 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Happy New Year from [resname]!